2007/08/24

I've lost the war...

This is a screenshot of my desktop at the moment.


I think I can honestly admit now that I've lost the war against it. I still know where I can find everything, I've got neatly organised subfolders for my stuff but working on several different comupters, 5 different networks, 2 different OS' and travelling while taking my work with me I can honestly say: ENOUGH ALREADY. I hate this chaos by now but it seems whenever I set up a new computer and start working on it, things get to look like this after at least a month.

I hate it. I really do.

I need a maid to clean up my computers for me. That'd be a nice web 2.0 thingy...

1 Kommentar:

dandellion hat gesagt…

I know the feeling. If somebody just make a possibility to tag my files, everything would come to its place.
Ok, it wouldn't but it would be nice step...