2007/03/29

Cyberbunny

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

With help from one of my customers/fans and my lovely and oh so smart wife I made this new Cyberbunny outfit. You may already know the boots and arms, but the head and torso are new.
When I finished it, I realized that all I needed for a full tiny avatar was the animation override part of it. So my genious animator Cracker Hax got a new job. He's the guy who made the animations for my weapons, too.

I'm feeling kinda bad because I will be competing against Wynx Whiplash (and other creators of tiny avatars) once I have my own tiny AO and I really like her and her work. But then I think it'd be unfair to charge 400L or more for some armor/body parts for tinies and still require the customer to have to buy another tiny avatar. Also having another tiny body under my armor adds to lag so there's that downside, too.

Furthermore I think the market for tinies is big enough and there can't be too many of them anyway, so it isn't all that bad. :)

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Hopefully Cracker will have those anims done in the next few days so you can grab a copy of my first tiny avatar.


Juli

1 Kommentar:

The infamous Bipolar_Robot Mister EDgAr [h.] hat gesagt…
Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.